Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Introducing: Sarah Martina Parker...

We are the final days before our first challenge here on the Festive Friday Challenge Blog, and I have spent the week introducing you to the incredibly talented Design Team that will be bringing you Christmas inspiration every two weeks! In alphabetical order, I've been introducing you to each member of our amazing design team, and today I have one more. I also asked each member to share something about themselves so you can get to know them better.

Today I am so thrilled to introduce my friend, Sarah Martina Parker. Sarah was one of those people that it just sort of 'clicked' when we first met, and I've loved getting to know her. She is so kind, and such a genuine person. I can't tell you how excited I was when she agreed to join this team! From the first time I saw Sarah's blog, I was hooked. She has an eclectic, almost collage-like style and she makes it look so effortless! I can promise you will be inspired by her creations for our challenges!


Hey y’all! I’m Sarah, sometimes known as Sarah Martina, and I’m a happy crafter from the Cajun south– Louisiana! I guess you could say that paper-crafting is my first passion, but only if you don’t count my incredible family first. I joined the online craft community in December 2008, diving in “head first,” and I haven’t been able to stop since! Making cards is my favorite way to design, but I also enjoy creating mini albums, altered items, gifts and more. I am married to my hero and best friend, Sie. Together we have abeautiful daughter, Sydney, a fun-loving son, Sie, II, & our newest adorable addition, Satchel. When I’m not lounging with them, I love getting my hands dirty in my hideaway craft room.

Here is one of Sarah's beautiful cards, which I chose to give you a taste of the beautiful style she brings to our team:


Come back tomorrow to learn more about myself, our challenges, and a few more details about our giveaway!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the texture and layers on Sarah's card ~ beautiful! Congrats Sarah!!