Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Introducing: Melissa Phillips...

We are counting down the days to our first challenge here on the Festive Friday Challenge Blog, and as we do, I want to introduce you to the incredibly talented Design Team that will be bringing you Christmas inspiration every two weeks! In alphabetical order, I'll be introducing you to each member over the coming days, and showing you a sampling of their talents, so you get a taste of what's in store! I also asked each member to share something about themselves so you can get to know them better.

Today, I am excited to introduce you to the amazing Melissa Phillips! You might know her from her lovely blog, Lilybean's Paperie where she shares not only her beautiful paper projects, but also so much of her heart in her writing.  Melissa is so sweet and so lovely, and I am honoured that she has agreed to be a part of our team! Melissa brings her beautiful shabby chic style to the challenge, and I can't wait to see her creations for our challenges!



Melissa was born and raised in American Fork, UT. After graduating from Brigham Young University, she and her husband moved to Southern Nevada where they currently live with their little girl.
After the birth of her daughter, Melissa wanted to make handmade Thank You notes to send out and became hooked immediately on card making. It all spiraled from there and has become a wonderful and rewarding part of Melissas life.
“I love creating things for other people, and I enjoy the process of working with my hands to turn ordinary paper into something heartfelt. My loves are card making and altering anything that sparks my interest. I enjoy every minute of it and I love to share my creations with those I love."
Here is one of Melissa's beautiful cards, so you can see a little bit of her incredible style:


Be sure to come visit tomorrow when I introduce you to the last member of our team!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a delight to see Melissa on your team! I've been a fan of hers for a couple of years ~ she inspired me to start my own blog!! Congrats Melissa ;)