Friday, March 28, 2014

Festive Friday #28 (FFC28)

ETA: I am trying to figure out why the link list isn't working the same way it usually does... In the meantime, you CAN still link up, just click on the 'collection' link at the bottom of the post where the gallery would be. Sorry for the trouble, and when it's fixed I'll let you know!

Welcome back Christmas lovers!

I must confess, I feel like I've skipped a challenge entirely... I was on holidays for most of our last one, so I must be honest and tell you that while I've peeked at all your beautiful creations, I haven't managed to comment on them - Mickey Mouse was sort of stealing all my attention!

And on that same note - my card will be up later in the day. I've still yet to photograph it, as I've been struggling to catch up since we got back. I'll update when I've got it for you!

In the meantime, here is our new challenge for this week:


Again, I've struggled to find an original source for this one. If you know it, please let me know! I've learned what *not* to pin next year!

Here are the beautiful creations by the design team:



Geri (I mean, what's NOT to love, am I right?! *wink*)


Kay




Now that you've seen how we interpreted the photo, we want to see how it inspired you! Please link up your project below, before Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at Midnight, PST!     


9 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous inspirations! I hope to play.

Tracey McNeely said...

The inspiration photo is awesome, the team made such lovely cards as always!

Pat said...

Hi, here is the link to the original picture. http://hespe.blogspot.nl/2011/12/litt-jul-pa-soverommet.html

All of the cards are beautiful!

Julie said...

Great inspiration photo again and lovely creations ladies.
Just letting you know that the link does not appear to working as it usually does? Cheers!

Julie said...

Sorry it appears that the link is placing cards on an external page and not on the challenge page.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I went to comment on Rebecca's creation but the link isn't working...

anya said...

Such stunning samples from the DT! Each is so beautiful and a unique take on the inspiration pic!

Robyn Oliver said...

WOW what a lovely inspirational photo and alllll the DT and bloggers cards are wonderful this week. Have a great weekend Cheers

Unknown said...

fun inspiration photo and love how each of you interpreted the photo! Glad to play along :)