Saturday, August 31, 2013

FFC16 - Trigger Challenge...

Okay, this is officially the umpteenth attempt to get this post up!! Cross your fingers, people...

We are ushering in a new challenge this week, and this time it's a Trigger!


Remember, you're not obligated to actually use the trigger word itself - just be inspired by it! Of course, many times, the word ends up on many designs, and that's okay too!

Here is what our Design Team came up with for you:

Ardyth
Geri
Melissa
Meredith
And this week, we are so lucky to be joined by the incredibly talented JJ Bolton of Ribbon Girls!


Hi all:)  My name is JJ Bolton.  I'm originally from Hawaii but now live in northern Virginia with my husband and twin teenage boys.  By day, I'm a science geek, but in my spare time, I love playing around with paper, dies, and stamps.  My favorite part of paper crafting is trying new things with my collection of dies and my digital cutter.  I absolutely love the winter holidays and I'm so excited to be playing along with Meredith and the Festive Friday crew!  Thanks so much for having me!


And here is JJ's beautiful creation for this week's challenge:




Now that you've seen what we did with the challenge, it's your turn! Create any holiday themed project based on the trigger, and link us up below! You can combine our challenge with your other favourite challenges, and enter as many times as you like. This challenge will run until September 11, 2013 at 11:55PST. 




No comments: