Friday, July 17, 2015

Joy...

Hello out there!

I know I promised to update this blog on a more regular basis, but you know how life goes. I hope... I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy (only 7 weeks left until my due date!), and we've been working to get the kids' rooms ready so this baby has somewhere to sleep when it comes home. Things are sort of different from the first time to the third time... *wink*

Because I'm getting big and heavy and don't want to do anything even remotely active (which makes me even more impatient with women I see who are at least as far along as I am, walking around like normal humans. How do they even do that?!)... I've been stamping a lot more in recent weeks, since all I want to do is sit down anyway. So I have some Christmas things to share with you in the next couple of weeks!


I did use some summery colours, so I guess it's not *so* out of season, right?

I hope you're all managing to keep up your card supplies! We're more than halfway to the season already, can you believe it?

9 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Nice to see a new post! Beautiful card! What an exciting time for you.




Maureen said...

LOL, at first I thought this was on your personal blog! How excited to see it was Festive Friday! What a gorgeous card! You know I'm all about the non traditional colours! I love the embossed paper! Sadly, I have no Christmas cards since FF went on hiatus. I can't wait to see your new little bundle in 7ish weeks :) Take care!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card...love those soft colors. Wishing you all the best!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and design. Wishing you the best with your expected little one.

Cara said...

What a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgoeus!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Hello Meredith.
Looking forward to seeing more of your creations... time permitting, of course!
Love looking at this site. Some gorgeous Christmas designs... my favourite type of crafting :)
Hope all goes well... and good for you resting while you can.
Take care :)

Julie said...

Hello Meredith- I hope all is well!All the best.

Craftelier said...

Please don't stop making these cards, they are awesome!