Friday, May 23, 2014

Festive friday #32 (FFC32)...

Sorry we're late this week, guys! I've been up to my eyeballs in renovations, and was up until the wee hours of last night laying tile. But here I am, full of beautiful holiday inspiration for another new challenge!

We owe you a winner from the last challenge, so we'll get a Winners post up soon!

I just want to take a second out to give a huge shout out to my amazing Design Team... I keep saying I feel so honoured that these girls have agreed to do this thing with me, and they're so wonderful and supportive. I feel so lucky!!

We're about halfway there already, can you believe it? We finish our challenges in November, so basically we've reached that point in the year!

Here is this week's gorgeous picture. So many different ways to take this one, as you'll see from the team!

I'm having issues with Pinterest on this computer so I will try to find a source to link up later today!

And here is the amazing variety of designs from the team:

Ardyth

Geri

Kay

Lynn

Rebecca

Meredith

Now that you've seen how we interpreted the photo, we want to see how it inspired you! Please link up your project below, before Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at Midnight, PST!    




3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous inspiration and would love a beautiful corner like that is my house over the holidays!

Julia Aston said...

So many lovely things to be inspired by in this wonderful Christmas photo!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This inspiration PHOTO = BiG Win!!!
LOVE all the DT creations!!!