Friday, January 31, 2014

Festive Friday #24 (FFC24)

Hello Festive Players!

We had a wonderful turnout for our first challenge of the year, and we are thrilled that our little challenge is gaining steam! So many of our old friends returning, and so many new players joining us - we're thrilled!

We have another new challenge for you today! Remember, we're posting these images as inspiration for you - draw whatever you please from them! Just remember to let us know in your post what you were inspired by!

Here is this week's image for you:


You can draw from the colours, the ornaments themselves, the overall feel of the photo - you choose!

Here's what our amazing team came up with this week:

Ardyth

Geri

Kay

Lynn
Melissa

Rebecca

Meredith

Didn't the team do an *amazing* job?! Truly, I am so honoured to have these girls by my side!

Alright, you've seen what our amazing team did with the inspiration photo, now we want to see what you do with it! Please link up your project below, before Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at Midnight, PST!

5 comments:

anja curvers said...

Wow amazing such beautiful work by the team love the picture.

Darnell said...

Amazing is an understatement! The team cards are extraordinary!! Thank you so much! Hugs, Darnell

Patti P. said...

I am loving playing in your challenges...the inspiration photos are fabulous, only outdone by the fabulous talent of your team.
Great cards ladies!

Kim M said...

Wonderful cards by the DT! I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me. I can't seem to link up my card with the new inlinked method. It might be my wonky internet however. Is it possible for you to add me? Here's my perma-link. http://artkeepsmesane.blogspot.com/2014/02/festive-friday-challenge.html

I will check back and if you haven't added it I'll try again later. Thanks! :-)

2amscrapper said...

I took the pearls and snowflakes from the photo for my inspiration. Thanks for the challenge and fabulous dt samples.