Friday, November 22, 2013

FFC21 - Winners!

Just a few more hours until our final challenge! Jumping in quick to share our winners from the last challenge... we had more players than ever, and picking our favourites was next to impossible... but we did it!

Shout Outs!


We loved Kristie's striking CAS design, and how she added small pops of each of the colours from the challenge!


The bold, layered snowflakes combined with the glittery accent made us fall in love with Kylie's card!


We thought that the paper piecing that Jinny used for her poinsettia was perfect!

Winner!


After contributing so many beautiful entries to this challenge, how could we not choose one of Debbie's beautiful cards as our winner? The tough part was deciding which one!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh, thank you so very much!!! I am so excited and honoured. Congratulations to all the other ladies too xx

Geri said...

WOW, what gorgeous cards, ladies! Congrats to each of you!!!

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh ... I just saw this! Thank you, ladies, for choosing my aqua, red & cream inspired card as last week's winner!! So delighted :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Sorry, I know this is way late, but thank you so much for the Shout out!! I am truly honored! I really thought I commented on this but can see that I didn't.