Friday, November 8, 2013

FFC21 - Colour Challenge...

Welcome back to another new challenge here at Festive Friday! This is our last challenge before our Grand Finale Challenge of 2013, can you believe it? We hope that at this point you're feeling well stocked and ready to start sending out your cards!

Before we get started, I'll just quickly let you know that we're behind with our Winners' post... I am heading into a weekend full of renovations, so it will be delayed until sometime next week - please forgive me! We had a record number of players last week, and we are loving visiting so many new players' blogs!

Onto this week's challenge. It's time for a Colour Challenge!


And here is some inspiration from our Design Team:

Ardyth

Melissa

Meredith

And this week we're joined by the wonderful and sweet Anya of Life is What You Make It!



I love the outdoors, bird watching, and donuts.  My husband and I just relocated to ten acres of heaven north of Pittsburgh, where we live with our two dogs.  I have been making cards for about seven years and my favorite things to do are fussy cut and stamp backgrounds.  I can't live without Ranger's Antique Linen Distress Ink.  



And here is Anya's beautiful set that she created for this week's challenge:





Now that you've seen what we did with the challenge, it's your turn! Create any holiday themed project using the colours, and link us up below! You can combine our challenge with your other favourite challenges, and enter as many times as you like. This challenge will run until November 20, 2013 at 11:55PST. 



3 comments:

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

so beautiful worls of DT

2amscrapper said...

love the dt samples!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful design team inspiration ♥