Friday, August 16, 2013

FFC15 - Theme Challenge...

Welcome back to another new challenge at Festive Friday! It's hard to imagine that we're in the middle of August already... before we know it, we'll be addressing these cards we've been creating all year!

It's time for a Theme Challenge again, and this time, we're making card for the youthful recipients on our list... this one can be interpreted in many different ways, as you'll see from our team!


Here are some of the ways the Design Team used this theme:

Ardyth

Geri

Melissa
Meredith

And this week, we're very excited to welcome Amy Kolling from Stamp-n-Paradise!


Hi everyone!  My name is Amy Kolling.  I am so excited to be here and share my project with you!  I am a full time dialysis nurse, am married, and have 2 adorable kids.  I've been stamping for over 12 years now and it's become something I enjoy doing every day.  It's MY thing.  I've been blessed to have worked with so many companies over the years, have met so many online friends that I truly don't know what I'd do without, and accomplished several crafty goals this year.......Stamping Royalty to name one!

And here is her beautiful card for this week's challenge:


Now that you've seen what we did with the challenge, it's your turn! Create any holiday themed project with a youthful theme, and link us up below! You can combine our challenge with your other favourite challenges, and enter as many times as you like. This challenge will run until August 28, 2013 at 11:55PST. 

No comments: